Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Divine Discontent


Divine Discontent
(a soliloquy)
by Rev. Jackie Major


there are parts of me that understand my relationship with God


there are parts of me that are in doubt about how God feels about me


and then there are parts of me that doubt how I feel about God


I do know that there is a bigger part of me that is certain about my relationship with God, and also knows that God is certain about me, that I Am Loved and that I love God


this 'bigger me' seems far away yet always close, and is the voice that reassures when I can stop and listen


this 'bigger me' seems to be watching whenever I stop to think about It,
just like God Who is always Here and Everywhere --supposedly (grin)


God's Answer: "To be here is to be there when the time comes... (Grin)"






030300
Soliloquy

No comments:

Post a Comment